TAKE BACK YOUR FREEDOM
SAFETY FOR YOUR LINE, FREEDOM FOR YOUR LIFE
BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF YOUR HEALTHCARE TEAM
Take a proactive approach to managing your line. Our CareAline Sleeves and Wraps are FDA registered medical devices, hospital studied and used, and a simple solution to managing lines anywhere you are.
PROTECT YOUR LINE FROM COMPLICATIONS
CAREALINE CAN HELP!
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
READY TO ORDER?
PICC SLEEVE INSTRUCTIONS
1) With the sleeve partially or fully unfolded, and the buttonhole and pocket lined up with the tubing insertion site, pull the sleeve onto your arm.
2) With the bottom of the sleeve at the bottom of your insertion site, lift the top layer of the folded sleeve and insert your finger into the buttonhole pinching the fabric together. Feed the line(s) through the buttonhole.
3) Lift the pinched fabric over the insertion site, then place the cap(s) in the pocket.
4) Fold the top of the sleeve down over the second layer, covering the buttonhole, lines and pocket.
Access the line as indicated while keeping the sleeve in place and feel secure knowing that your wrap is perfectly safe to wear during your scans.
CENTRAL LINE WRAP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Leaving the sterile dressing in place, lay the wrap in front of the patient with the label facing down.
2) Pass the line through one of the two button holes (use the first hole for longer lines, second for shorter).
3) Thread the line between the two layers of fabric and and exit through the first button hole on the opposite side of the wrap.
Slide the cap(s) under the label and into the second button hole.
4) Stretch the wrap around the body and secure with Velcro.
Access the line as indicated while keeping the wrap in place and feel secure knowing that the wrap is perfectly safe to wear during scans.
VERSATILITY IN MIND
Run Continuous Infusions? Check out our PRO+ Sleeve and Wrap
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Let us answer your questions.